Each loan program requires varying amounts of documentation to support your income & assets. The loan program you select may require more or less documentation. Below you will find a list of generic items required on most loans. Please contact us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
- Past (2) years W-2 Statements & Tax Returns with ALL Schedules
- Pay Stubs covering the last (60) Sixty days
- Last 2 Months Verification of any other verifiable Income (2nd Job, Dividend, Child Support or Alimony, Disability, SSI or any other type of income)
- Two most recent monthly bank statements "All Pages Front & Back"
- Most recent Statement for any of the following accounts: 401K, IRA, Mutual Fund Accounts, Stocks, Cd's, Annuities etc.
- Copy of the purchase and sale agreement if Applicable
- For FHA to FHA Refinance...a copy of the Note & Mortgage "Both Documents should be located in your previous closed loan packet"
- Contact Info for Current Home Owners Insurance Agent
- Copy of Drivers License "Required to Verify Borrower(s) Identity"
- Copy of Social Security Card "Required to Verify Borrower(s) Identity"
Self Employed Borrowers, Employed in Sales, Paid by Commission, or Owns Rental Real Estate:
- Most Recent (2) years Personal & Business Tax Returns - Including All Schedules
- Year-to-Date Profit and Loss statement and balance sheet
ZFG Mortgage in Tulsa
6670 S Lewis Ave Suite 200
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136
Toll Free 1-877-205-7266 | Fax: 918-459-6535